ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
Delhi Technical Campus
Promoted by the founders of Mayoor School, Noida (in collaboration with GC MAYO College, Ajmer), Delhi Technical Campus provides the most sought after programmes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) . The Institute imparts technical education in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Management, and maintains a young and vibrant all-round approach to ensure that the Delhi-Tech experience is high quality and most constructive by nature.
Different courses offered here are:
AICTE approved courses:
- Computer Science & Engineering [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/b-tech/cse/]
- Electronics & Communication Engineering [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/b-tech/ece/]
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/b-tech/mae/]
- Civil Engineering [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/b-tech/cve/]
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/mba/]
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/bca-bachelor-of-computer-application/]
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/bhmct-bachelors-in-hotel-management-catering-technology/]
Council of Architecture approved course:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) [http://delhitechnicalcampus.ac.in/b-arch/]
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998, it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which has been graded ‘A’ by NAAC Accredited University. The University has received the Platinum Technology Award for quality and excellence in the field of education, in Geneva, Switzerland. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, and Medical Council of India.