1. Strong Academics: All programmes are offered under the affiliation of the prestigious Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Students are taught using audio visual aids, case studies, state of art laboratories and rigorous assessments. DTC has a very strong faculty base of experienced, well qualified teachers in the areas of B.Tech, BBA, BHMCT, B.Arch and MBA. DTC has been a warded A/A+ grade for 3 consecutive years by GGSIPU. D TC secured 8th rank in Times of India Survey ( TOI) in 2018.
2. Award: DTC was listed among top 10 Emerging Institutes in India in Times of India Survey 2018.
3. Career and Placement Guidance : DTC ensures that students gain industry insight and practical knowledge through collaborations with various agencies and companies. The institute has developed strong relations with Industry and leading commercial Organizations to assist the students in finding out suitable employment opportunities. It is done through our Training &Placement Cell. DTC also provides analytical counseling and act as a catalyst between prospective Employers and Students. HR Executives from various organizations are frequently invited to organize the campus Interview. The institute has an outstanding record of 100% support in Training & Placement.
4. MOU: The Institute has signed several MOUs with Corporate giants like Amazon, Oracle, Palo Alto, ICT Academy for bridging Industry Academia gap .
5. Research Centers: DTC lays emphasis on original research and policy framework formation in key areas of academics. Keeping this in vision, DTC has eight active research centers within School of Engineering, Architecture, and Management.
6. Trainings & Workshops: DTC has collaborated with World’s Best Design software company Autodesk Inc. to establish Autodesk Design Academy in Department of Mechanical & Automation Engineering for training of students and faculty.
7. Student Societies: SC was established in 2015, to undertake a comprehensive development of students, encompassing extracurricular and Co-curricular activities of both Technical and Cultural nature. There are 13 number of student societies thus formed under the SWC, six of which are Technical and have an ambit of the students of their respective trades only. Seven other student societies are institutional level societies and cater to the Socio-Cultural activities for all.
8. Modern Infrastructure: Being a premier college, DTC runs programmes in the area of B.Tech, BCA, BHMCT, B.Arch & MBA. The infrastructure holds state of art laboratories in order to enable the practical development of the students. The library is resourceful and accommodates students to study and access the materials that they need. Huge and spacious auditorium is available at campus for hosting various events. Canteen is well stocked and has good seating arrangement. Computer lab and on campus Wi-Fi helps students in practical sessions.
9. Hostel Facility: The institute provides separate on campus residences facility for students with options of AC/Non-AC rooms. Rooms are available in single, twin sharing and triple sharing options. The Hostel premises are Wi Fi enabled. The Hostels are supervised by experienced wardens who ensure resident students have a home a w ay from home. The Hostels are safe and secure, with male and female guards present around the clock. The mess provides quality and hygienic food to the resident students.
10. Transport Facilities: The Institute extends buses from key metro stations in Delhi and Noida including Laxmi Nagar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Indrapuram, Jaipuriya, Dilshad Garden, Sahibabad, Nitikhand/DPS, Hindon Airforce Station, Karn Gate chowki Loni Road, Gaziabad, Moti Bagh, AIIMS, Sarojni nagar, South Ex, Maharani bagh, Saket Metro, Sarita Vihar Metro, Tughalkabad Metro, Kalindikunj, GIP Mall (Near Sector-18 Metro station Noida) etc. Transport services are outsourced by the institute, to reputed transport companies.