Achievements: Department of Applied Science & Humanities, Delhi Technical Campus
- Submitted a paper in International conference of Advance research and innovation (ICARI-2019) -ISBN-978-93-5346-324-3 on, Acute Toxicity (Lethal Dose 50 Calculation): Medicine as a life saver or destroyer by Dr Alka srivastava & Dr. Malvika Chaudhary.
- Published paper by Das, Vhuyashi on A study of feminism in Modern Indian Drama in IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities), [S.l.], v. 6, n. 12, p. 11, Dec. 2018. ISSN 2321-7065.
- Presented paper by Das,Vhuyashi on “Understanding the Women in Assamese Folk Tales: The Elite & the Marginal, the Visible & the Invincible” in conference titled -Identity and Diversity within Boundaries and Margins: Exploring Literature & Culture from India’s North East held at Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research, Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Kumar, Amit Kumar Attri, S.R. Singh, Sachin kumar “Two Warehouse Inventory Model for Deteriorating Products with Stock Dependent Demand and Shortages” IJRITCC, 2017, Vol 5, pp. 1166-1176.
- R. Singh, Amit Kumar Attri “Two Levels of Storage Models for Deteriorating Items with Stock Dependent Demand and Shortages” IJERMS,2017, ISSN:2394-7659.
- R. Singh, Amit Kumar Attri “A Study on Two Warehouse Inventory Model with Stock Dependent Demand and Shortages” IJERMS, 2017, ISSN:2394-7659.
- Amit Kumar Attri,S.R.SINGH “An Inventory Model for Two Storage System with Stock Dependent Demand” i-manager’s Journal on Mathematics”7.NO.3(JUL-SEP2018).
- R. Singh, Amit Kumar Attri “ Two Levels of Storage Model for Deteriorating Items, Stock Dependent Demand and Partial Backlogging with Both Rented Warehouses ” “Int.J.Process Management and Benchmarking, Communicated”.
- Effect of SiO2nanoparticles on electrical and thermal characteristics of PVDF nanocomposites by Dr. Ajay Pal Indolia,
Seminar & Conferences:
- “International conference on smart technologies in the field of Engineering, Management and Sciences (Smart Tech 2018) held on 11 & 12 January 2018, organized by Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida.
- “Art of effective teaching, Listening & Learning” by Dr. Ajay Pal Indolia, FDP on “Art of Effective Teaching” held on 07-10 May-2019 organized by Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida.
|S. No.||Title||Name of Conference/Seminar||Venue||Dates|
|1.||SHORT TERM COURSE Probability Theory and its Application in Engineering M COURSE||QIP||IIT ROORKEE||04-15 June, 2018|
|2.||An Inventory model for Two Storage system with Stock dependent demand.||International Conference on Smart Technologies in the Field of Engineering, Management and Sciences||Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida||11-12 January, 2018|