Hostel at Delhi Technical Campus
With time, the Medieval Latin word hospitale transformed into the word hospital which further got to be pronounced as hostel. In the general sense, it is a ‘lodging, place to stay’. But when it comes to a college hostel, it is a place where a person spends the prime time of education. College hostel is the home to students pursuing the largest part of their education: Graduation. It is the graduation that comes after school and generally is the last stage of regular education.
The hostel at Delhi Technical Campus is home to the students of B.Arch, B.Tech, MBA & BCA. Located inside the sprawling campus in the New York style “Knowledge Park”, this hostel is providing boarding & lodging facilities on a non-profiteering basis. The hostels are equipped with Wifi facility for adding to the knowledge bank of the students. The rooms, available on 3/2/1 sharing are of AC & non-AC versions in nature. Each room has an attached washroom equipped with a geyser. Food is according to a menu prepared by an all-student mess committee which monitors the ingredients as well. The menu is prepared democratically through open meetings in which all the hostel residents participate.Other than pumping iron in our well-equipped gym, hostel residents can play football, volleyball, basket-ball, badminton, table-tennis, cricket, carom & chess. For better monitoring, teaching staff stays on each floor of the hostel-keeping a guardian eye over the students. A hostel committee chaired by a Professor level faculty is responsible for the overall functioning of the hostels. The committee can be reached at email@example.com or our 24 x 7 hostel helpline 9811349980.
The DTC Campus has the advantage of having hostel facility which can cater to up to 700 students. Facilities in the hostel include:
- In Campus, separate hostels for boys and girls are provided with well furnished rooms with attached toilets.
- Rooms are available in single, twin sharing and triple sharing options.
- The hostel premises are Wi Fi enabled.
- The hostels are supervised by experienced wardens who ensure resident students have a home away from home.
- The hostels are safe and secure, with male and female guards present around the clock.
- The mess provides quality and hygienic food to the resident students.