School of Management, Delhi Technical Campus
University Rank # 13
University Rank# 32
- Sumit Rani (Batch 16-18) Bagged a package of Rs. 6.5 Lakhs with EXL Service Pvt. Limited
- Babujee (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name: Escorts
- Reshma Paniker (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name : Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
- Birendra Saw (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name : GENPACT
- Mohammed Adnan (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name : Authbridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Sonal Sain (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name : Next Step Services PVT. Ltd.
- Chavvi Tyagi (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name: Simplify Growth Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd.
- Aditi Giri (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name: Next Step Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Nitin Kumar (Batch: 2017-2019) Company Name: Inovation Handcraft Private Limited
Events & Activities
The department has organized the following events in the year 2018-19:
- The School of Management organized an Expert Lecture on “Leadership and Team Building – The Lagaan Model on 24 August 2018. The beauty of managerial aspects from the movie Lagaan were captured by Prof N.K. Kakkar, Professor and Advisor, Maharaja Agrasen University, Himachal Pradesh.
- The School of Management organized a workshop on Banking Operations on 31 August 2018. Mr. S.M. Kaushik , former Deputy General Manager, Punjab National Bank was the Chief Guest.
- Expert Lecture on “Communication Skills Required by MBAs in the Face of Evolving Media Industry” on 12 September 2018 by MR. Shishir Sinha, Senior Deputy Editor, The Hindu Business Line.
- On 27 September 2018, a workshop was conducted on the topic MSMEs: Prospects and Challenges. The speaker for the session was Mr. Rajnish Goenka, the Chairman MSME Development Forum, Entrepreneur MSME Evangelist & Socio-political Thinker.
- A workshop on “Digital Marketing“ was conducted by Mr. Somitra Chakraborty, Director Resource Management Carving Talent on 5 October 2018.
- An academic conference titled “Managing in the age of Disruption: Future of Organizations” by AIMA was attended by the department faculty members on 6-7 December 2018.
- A lecture titled “Future Prospects of MBAs in Banking Sector” was conducted by School of Management on 18 Jaunary 2019. Mr. Vipin Arora, Program Head, CSM & KAM Channel, IndusInd Bank, Gurugram delivered the talk on the same.
- School of Management, Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida organized a one-day Management Conclave titled “MSMEs : Prospects & Challenges” on 15 March 2019 in association with MSME Development Forum, an All-India prestigious body promoting the national cause of MSMEs, under the mature and dynamic leadership of its Chairman Mr. Rajnish Goenka. The event also saw release of the book incorporating proceedings of the National Conference on “Strategies for Business Excellence.”
- An industrial visit to Mother Diary, Patparganj was organized for MBA students by School of Management on 10 April 2019.
Accomplishments of Faculty Members
Prof. & Head
- Organized Expert Lectures, Workshop, Seminar, National Conferences, Conclave, Industrial Visit, etc.
- Published Bi-monthly Newsletter Xpressions
- Published Conference Books on “Demonetization: Demystified”; “Strategies for
- Business Excellence”, and Conclave Souvenir
Dr. Anupama Sharma
Professor, SOM, DTC
- Publications: Published two research articles during 2018-19
- “Volatility of Financial Markets and its Impact on Role of Women” in Global Journal for Research Analysis, Jan 2018, Vol 8, issue 1, impact factor 5.156
- “Dimensions of Analytics in Banking and Finance” publication awaited.
- Article-“Empowering Women through Financial Independence” published in Sep-Oct 2018 issue of SOM Newsletter, Expression.
- Article “Career in Finance” published in May- June 2018 issue of SOM Newsletter, Expression.
- Entire Coordination of publication of October 2018 issue of department newsletter Xpression based on theme “Emerging Trends in Finance”.
- Seminars/ Conferences/ FDP/Workshops
- Attended National Seminar on “Future of Finance” in NorthCap University Gurugram on 11 Jan 2019.
- Attended one week FDP on “Students Centered Instructional Strategies” in December 2018 conducted by NITTR.
- Attended National Seminar on “Prospects of Business Analytics” at NorthCap University Gurugram on 8th Feb 2019.
- Member of Organizing Committee of Management Conclave on MSME Prospects & Challenges 2019 in March 2019.
- Organized Workshop on “Banking Operations” in August 2019, “Digital Marketing” in October 2018, Farewell in April 2019.
- Attended FDP at IIM Kashipur on ‘Teaching Finance through cases” in August 2016.
Ms Sanober Khan
Assistant Professor, SOM, DTC
- Presented a paper titled “Understanding the HR Strategies: A before/ after Merger & Acquisition study of role in HR in Telecom/IT industry”, International Conference: Paradigm Shift in Management & Technology (ICPSMT – 2K18), 28 July, 2018 Galgotia University, Greater Noida.
- Presented the research work on “Role of HR in the face of Mergers & Acquisition” on 27 April 2019, at Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida.
- Research Paper titled “Litmus Test of HR Strategies: A Pre and Post Merger Study on HR Strategies in IT Industry” has been accepted for publication in Universal Journal, A Peer Reviewed/ Referred Journal, ISO 7021:2008 certified.
- Received best paper award for “Implications of Merger & Acquisition on HR strategies of the Acquiring Indian firms: A structure Equation Modelling Approach” at a conference “Emerging Trends in Management Practices 2019” held at RDIAS Campus on April 11-12,2019.
- Attended one-week FDP on “Student Centered Instructional Strategies through ICT ”, conducted by NITTR.
Ms Megha Gaur
Assistant Professor, SOM, DTC
- Written a Paper on “Brand Positioning: A key to Business Excellence with reference to Indian Tourism Industry”for the book “Strategies for Business Excellence” with ISBN No.978-93-86677-64-8
- Attended an Academic Conference on “Managing in the Age of Disruption Future of Organization” on 6-7 December 2018, organized by AIMA.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on “Students Centered Instructional Strategies” from 03 December 2018 to 07 December 2018 conducted by NITTR.
- Coordinated and Organized a Management Conclave on “MSMEs: Prospects & Challenges” on 15 March 2019 as co-convener.