DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING, DELHI TECHNICAL CAMPUS
Students of CSE participated and secured Second Position in Smart India Hackathon 2019
- Shashank Srivastava
- Anchal Gupta
- Himani Gulati
- Killari Teja
- Prashant Singh
- Avinash Kumar
- Aatif Jamshed faculty of CSE Department DTC has published a Book which is available on Amazon “Fundamental of Database Administration” ASIN: B07QDB1H8K, Kindle Edition, Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Krishna Kant Agrawal, HOD CSE & Aatif Jamshed, Assistant Professor, DTC has published a Book which is available online on Amazon “Fundamental of Database Administration” Source ISBN:109288517X, ISBN-13: 978-1092885171
Faculty members have participated in National/ International conferences/ workshops/ short term courses for being updated with the recent trends in CSE engineering. Every faculty member is working on their research projects and disseminates knowledge through publications in National/ International conferences and journals. Some of the important publications from the department are:
- Devesh Mishra, Dr. Krishna Kant Agrawal, Dr. R.S. Yadav, (2018, November). Design of Out Pipe Crawler for Oil Refinery based on Analysis & Classification of Locomotion and Adhesion Techniques. In 2018 5th IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON) (pp. 1-7). IEEE, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5386-5002-8, DOI: 10.1109/UPCON.2018.8596988 (SCOPUS Indexed)
- “Securing Through Pseudo random Number Generator And Hashing In Cryptography: Review”-Aatif Jamshed, Megha Bhardwaj, Medhavi Pandey & Dr. Krishna Kant Agrawal ,published in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research JETIR April 2019, Volume 6, Issue 4
- “Reduce Redundancy in Server Storage using Deduplication and Compression Technique” Gaurav Sharma, Aatif Jamshed, Dr. Krishna Kant Agrawal, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), ISSN: 2349-5162, Vol.6, Issue 4, page no.358-360, April-2019.
- “A SURVEY ON ALGORITHMS TO IMPROVE GRADING OF HYPERTEXT WEB PAGES” Aatif Jamshed, , Vivek Krishna Misra, Gaurav Sharma, Nitesh Singh Bhati International Journal of Engineering and Techniques (Accepted)
- Devesh Mishra, Dr. Krishna Kant Agrawal, Dr. R.S. Yadav (2018, August). Contemporary status of machine prognostics in process industries based on oil and gas: A critical analysis. In 2018 International Conference on Research in Intelligent and Computing in Engineering (RICE), Ciudadela Don Bosco, San Salvador, El Salvador (pp. 1-4). IEEE, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5386-2599-6, DOI: 10.1109/RICE.2018.8627898 (SCOPUS Indexed)
CSE Department has organized a workshop on Web development using Python (Django), by APTECH and Team.
CSE Department has organized a workshop on Career Awareness & Test preparation for English, Aptitude and Reasoning for admission to Top Tier Universities abroad by the Princeton Review, by Mr. Kamal Chawla, (IIT-R)
CSE Department has organized an Expert Lecture on Internet of Things by Mr. Divyanshu Verma (IITD & IIM B), Senior Manager Intel Technologies Bangalore.