Concept note is the first expression of the disciplinary committee, which provides flexibility for the college to keep the discipline in order. We are ready to work and re-work on the vital issues of discipline for the benefits of the students. This concept note is a summary of the proposals containing a brief description of the vision and objectives of the disciplinary committee. Discipline is the back-bone of any co-educational institution like DTC. The Discipline Board at DTC is charged with examining the alleged breaches of discipline within the college and adjudicating upon them. DTC follows ZERO tolerance policy so far as discipline and its breach is concerned.
- Prevention is better than cure is the main objective of proctorial board.
- Conduct inquiry into the incident of alleged breaches.
- Disciplining students found guilty as per GGSIPU guidelines/norms.
- Taking students into confidence so as to maintain discipline.
- Personalized care to students.
- Student involvement through event based student driven discipline committees.
Dr. Ajay Pal Indolia (Chief Proctor) Mob – 8750686275
Dr. Alka Srivastava (Co-Convener) Mob – 9999688202
Dr Amit Gupta (Member)
Mr. Amit Bhati (Member)
Ms. Nidhi Sharma (Member)
Dr. Karan Sabharwal (Member)
Dr. Harpeet Kaur (Member)
Mr. Gandharva Swami (Member)