GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
The Grievance Redressal Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing or online by an individual member of the Centre regarding employment/ association, working conditions and any other alleged injustice done to an employee/ student while discharging his/her duties at the Centre.
Aims & Objectives:
- To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promotion of cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc
- To provide responsive, accountable and easily accessible machinery for settlement of grievances and to take measures in the college undertakings to ensure expeditious settlement of grievances of Students in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- It is to deal with the complex situations in a tactful manner to lessen the condition felt to be oppressive or dissatisfied.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled.
- To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure an effective solution to the student’s grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
Grievance Redressal Committee:
- Dr. Ranjit Varma (Director & Convenor)
- Dr. Alka Srivastava (Co-Convenor)
- Mr. Amitesh Vijay Mourya (Member)
- Ms. Charu Jain (Member)
- Ms. Ishita Acharya
- Ms. Simira Sahib
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing or online by an individual member of the Centre regarding employment/ association, working conditions and any other alleged injustice done to an employee/ student while discharging his/her duties at the Centre.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall study the petition/ application and after looking into the relevant documents discuss with those concerned and submit its recommendations and report to the Director as expeditiously as possible, but in any case within three months of the date of petition/application.
- In case of any difficulties, the Grievance Committee shall have discussion with the Director before a decision is taken.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee may mediate between the complainant and defendant against whom the complaint has been made, if required
- The Director, as far as possible, shall be guided by the advice of the Grievance Redressal Committee unless the recommendations of Committee violate basic rules and norms of the Centre.
- The final settlement of any grievance shall be made within a reasonable period (normally not exceeding one month) after the recommendations are submitted to the Director by the Grievance Redressal Committee.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of grievances from the students.
- The cell will review all cases and will act formally accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Frequency of meetings:
The meeting of Grievance Redressal takes place twice in a month,but based on the criticality of the situation,it is discussed and redressed the day of its receival.
Budget: Not Applicable
Call for meetings:
The Grievance Committee will meet as and when required. However, if necessary, it may meet more frequently at the instance of or at the request of the other members to discuss the various issues received.
At least three members of the Grievance Committee shall be present in a meeting.
If a member of the Grievance Committee is connected with the grievance of the aggrieved individual, the concerned member of the Grievance Committee shall not participate in the deliberations regarding that individual’s case.