The institute’s Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in 2018. The purpose of this Internal Quality Assurance Cell is
- To engrain quality culture in the Institution.
- To develop mechanisms and procedures to improve academic performance and administrative tasks.
- To undertake various initiatives towards developing and applying quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities.
The diverse tasks of IQAC involvethe dissemination of information on various quality parameters, organization of workshops & seminars on quality-related themes, documentation of the various activities and processes, conducting annual internal quality audits and connecting with the stakeholders for the sustenance cum enhancement of the overall quality culture.The cell conducts the audits to monitor the activities undertaken in the department; the internal academic audits are aligned with the external academic audit of the university.
Roles & Responsibilities of IQAC:
- Development and implementation of quality policies
- Coordination and monitoring of quality assurance
- Organization of workshops and training programs
- Implementation of feedback mechanisms
- Facilitation of accreditation and assessment processes
The IQAC is constituted for 2022-23 as in Table B.7.2
|Prof. Ranjit Varma||Chair Person|
|Mr. Aman Sahni||Management Representative|
|Prof. Pranay Tanwar||Faculty Member|
|Prof. Tanya Gupta||Faculty Member|
|Prof. Malvika Chaudhary||Faculty Member|
|Prof. Seema Verma||Faculty Member|
|Prof. Ankit Gambhir
|Mr. Vijay Jindal||Finance Representative|
|Mr. Amit Kumar Sharma||Administration Representative|
|Mr. Abdul Shariq||Alumni Representative, B Tech. Batch 2016-20|
|Mr. R V Gopal||Local Community Representative|
|Mr. Agrim Kulshreshta||Student Representative B Tech, Batch 2022-26|
|Mr. Prashant Khare||Employer Representative|
|Mr. K Pandey||Stakeholder Representative (Parent)|
|Prof. Kimmi Verma||Coordinator, IQAC|
Figures B.7.2a to B.7.2e show the sample academic audit conducted through IQAC.