Internal Examination Pattern followed by the University
GGSIP University has set norms regarding conduct of examination to maintain uniformity across all the affiliated institutes. The institutes have to follow these norms which are liable to change as deemed fit by university.
From batch 2015-16 onwards, New Scheme has been put into effect.
As per the new ordinance adopted by the university one mid- term test system has been introduced.
- One mid-term test is conducted in each semester and exam paper is set by the university, which is common to all affiliated colleges.
- This mid-term sessional test covers first two units out of four units of syllabus and the test is of 90 minutes duration.
- Each test is conducted for a maximum of 30 marks
Process of Evaluation from batch 2015-16 onwards
- One sessional exam is conducted in each semester and exam paper is set by the university, common to all affiliated colleges.
- Sessional test covers two units out of four units.
- The duration of each test is 90 minutes. Question papers are set to make the students to learn time management.
- Each test is conducted for a maximum of 30 marks.
- Total 25 internal sessional marks are provided to each student for a theory subject.
- 15marks = ½ of mid -term test out of 30 marks
- 5 marks = marks obtained in class test
- 5 marks for Assignments