The Grievance Redressal Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing or online by an individual member of the Centre regarding employment/ association, working conditions and any other alleged injustice done to an employee/ student while discharging his/her duties at the Centre.
Students Grievance Redressal Committee for Academic Year 2023-24
|Dr. K.K Singh
|Dr. Alka Srivastava
|Ms. Amitesh Vijay Mourya
|Ms. Megha Kumar
|Mr. Arihant Vidyarthi
Roles and Responsibilities
- The committee would strive to create a healthy on-campus atmosphere where the stakeholders i.e., faculty, staff, and students, could work collectively without inter or intra conflicts. An aggrieved individual can approach the committee to redress his/her grievances properly.
- To provide an avenue for the aggrieved students to redress their grievances to have a healthy atmosphere among students, staff, and management in the Institute.
- To uphold the dignity of the Institute by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through the promotion of cordial Student-Student relationships and Student-teacher relationship
- To provide responsive, accountable, and easily accessible machinery for settlement of grievances and to take measures in the college undertakings to ensure expeditious settlement of grievances of Students to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- To encourage the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly, without fearing being victimized.
A sample copy of the grievance received is shown in Figure B.10.1.3a, and the action taken for the mentioned grievance is shown in Figure B.10.1.3b through meeting minutes.