COMPUTER STUDENT’S TECHNICAL ASSOSIATION (CESTA)
Faculty Coordinator: Upasna Joshi
Office Bearers for the Academic Session 2021:
- Arjit Bhandari, Btech IIIrd year (President)
- Mallika Mittal, Btech IIIrd year (Vice-President)
- Pulkit Garg, Btech IIIrd year (General Secretary)
- Abhay Kumar Verma, Btech IInd year (Secretary)
- Geetika Thakran, Btech IInd year (Treasurer)
About Us: CESTA, Computer Technical Society functions under the Computer Science and Engineering Department. This society runs by the students under the guidance of faculty and technical society heads.
- To provide a platform where students can case their technical, leadership and communication skills.
- To promote their technical skills related to latest technology.
- To provide a competitive environment among the students.
- To facilitate the environment for innovative ideas.
- To build the Practical Approach among the students.
- Membership of CESTA is open to all students of DTC.
- All the members are involved in developing society purposes.
- The officers shall be President, Vive-President, General Secretary, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Officers are elected through the elections.
- Nominations will be filled before the elections.
- A majority of all the votes shall be necessary for a candidate to be elected.
- To be the part of CESTA there are nominal charges of Rs 100.
CESTA is easily accessible by all the students irrespective of their years and streams.
You can connect to our faculty coordinator and all the office bearers to give your esteemed feedback and any query related to CESTA will be resolved as soon as possible.
You can connect CESTA, on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/cestadtc where you will be updated with all the information including the results of event and the posters for the event.
You can get add to the WhatsApp group where the coordinators post all the information.
You can also call us in the official hours to get any information.
Contact No: 9456300762, 9315558304