Workshop on Business Research organised by Research Cell, DTC
Event Title – Workshop on Business Research
Date: 7th December 2022
Time: 11:10 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
Venue: Room-A13, Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida
Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida has organized a workshop session on “Business Research” for BBA, MBA and B.Com course students on 7th December 2022 from 11:10 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
The speaker of the session was Mr. Sandeep Bhatia, Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida.
- Objectives of the Session
- To develop conceptual clarity about research.
- To introduce students to equip the participants with a set of skills and potentiality to undertake the research and identify opportunities.
- To familiarize students with contemporary issues in business research.
- To familiarize students with the importance of business research and its contribution towards the Indian economy.
- Learning Outcome
During the session, the students were made aware of how to identify business opportunities by recognizing problems and conducting research.
Students learnt the conceptual and practical aspects of Business Research.The Workshop focused on significance, design, techniques, and modern trends in business research.
|S. No.||Name of the Course||Total Students Present|
|Total Students Present||42|
Some Glimpse of the Session